Cake Recipes: Carrot Cake
Carrot cake recipes are the most popular during functions especially in western countries.
Carrots: 2 (medium size)
Maida Flour: 1/4 cup
Sugar: 1 cup
Butter: 1/4 cup.
Method of preparation:
1. Break the eggs and separate the white and yolk into two bowls and add ½ cup sugar to each bowl.
2. Now add almond powder, butter, Maida flour and grated carrot to the bowl containing egg yolk, mix these things well.
3. Beat the egg white along with the sugar till it becomes puffy.
4. Mix both these mixtures (2, 3) and place this mixture in baking dish, with oil paper at the base.
5. Add the sliced almonds and cashew nuts to the mixture (4).
6. Bake this mixture (5) for about 40 minutes in the oven.
Post a Comment