- 2 cups cooked rice
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons sunflower Diaohu
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 large onion chopped fine
- 2 green chillies slit lengthwise
- 1 "a ginger grated
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Salt TAST
1.Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the mustard seeds and green chillies.
When they stopped spluttering add the onion and fry till soft.
2. Add tomato and ginger and mix well.
Cook till the tomatoes turn pulpy.
3. Add the coriander, cumin and garam masala powder, salt to taste and mix well.
cook on a low flame for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4.Turn off the fire and add the rice. Mix well.
5.Serve and poppadums.