1. Preheat any suitable unit on medium heat till the visiotherm pointer reaches the first red mark.
2. Drop in the corn seeds. Toast the seeds by stirring continuously till small brown sports appear.
3. Cover and leave the unit on medium heat for a few minutes till the seeds begin to pop.
4. Now lower the heat. Once all the seeds pop, turn into a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
5. Optionally, fry the corn seeds in 1-2 tsp of oil and let them pop as mentioned above.
1 cup corn seeds
salt to taste
Prep Time: 15 minutes
No of Serves: 3 Members
Post a Comment