150 gm cabbage (shredded)
2 capsicums (cored, deseeded and sliced)
1 cup peas (blanched)
1 cup spinach (shredded)
5 tbsp oil
3 eggs (lightly beaten)
2 spring onions (finely chopped)
450 gm rice (cooked)
A pinch of ajinomoto
75 gm ham (finely shredded) (optional)
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves (fresh)
Method of preparation:
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying- pan and pour in the beaten egg, seasoned with a little salt allow spreading thinly over the bottom of the pan.
2. When it becomes golden brown on the under –side, turn over and cook the other side gently. Remove the omelette and into fine shreds.
3. Heat another tbsp of oil in frying pan and add the capsicum and cabbage and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add peas and spinach and remove from the pan. Heat the remaining oil until it is smoking.
5. Add the spring onions, then the rice and toss well till the rice is hot.
6. Add the ajinomoto cabbage mixture, omelette shreds, ham and salt. Toss all together. Serve hot on a serving dish.
Courtesy: Gladrags magazine and local cook.
Best Recipe Websites
- Nalamothu Recipes
Saturday, May 26, 2007