Finely grated mutton 200gm
Oil add to taste
Salt add to taste
For gravy paste:
Coconut 3 table spoon
Small onion 10
Aniseeds 1 tsp
Poppy seeds half tsp
Garlic and ginger paste 1 tsp
Sambar powder 1 tsp
Serves: 4 to 5 members
Preparation time: 1 hour
Best time to have: Lunch and dinner
Best combination: chappathi, rice
1. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and boil it.
2. Boil the finely grated mutton in the cooker.
3. Grind the above gravy paste in the mixer.
4. Heat oil in the kadai and fry cinnamon and curry leaves.
5. Add the grinded paste and Sambar powder to the oil and mix it well.
6. Add cauliflower and kaima into it.
7. Mix well and fry the gravy for 10 to 15 minutes in medium flame.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Author: Suveetha (Bangalore)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.