Soup Recipe: Tomato Soup
Soups are easily digestible nutritious foods.
½ kg tomatoes (chopped)
1 tsp garlic (paste)
1 tsp ginger (paste)
4 tsp butter
2 glasses of water
2 tsp corn flour
½ cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste.
Fresh cream and croutons.
Method of preparation:
1. Add water to tomatoes in pressure cooker and cook for about 6-7 minutes.
2. When they are done, sieve the soup.
3. Melt butter in a pan, fry garlic and ginger paste. Add tomato soup.
4. When it starts boiling, add corn flour (mixed in ½ cup milk), salt and pepper.
5. Garnish with cream and croutons.
To make croutons: Cube bread slices and brown on meal rack in oven-toaster-grill (OTG). Alter-natively, you may fry them in oil till they are brown in colour.
this looks like an easy and nutritious soup,high on taste too,i'll surely give it try!
I'll try it too...........
Post a Comment