200 gm mushrooms (sliced)
1 tbsp butter
2 spring onions (Chopped)
1 garlic clove (crushed)
1 capsicum (diced)
6 tomatoes (skinned, deseeded and diced)
A small tin of corn kernels (drained)
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp thick cream
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A pinch of paprika powder
Method of preparation:
1. Heat the butter in a pan and add the onions.
2. Sauté for 30 seconds and add the mushrooms.
3. Cook on high flame for one minute and remove from fire. Cool them.
4. Add the garlic, capsicum, tomatoes and corn. Mix together mayonnaise, cream and season with salt and black pepper.
5. Add the corn and vegetables to this and serve in a serving bowel. Chill well. Sprinkle a little paprika before serving.
Best Recipe Websites
- Nalamothu Recipes
Monday, May 28, 2007