Potatoes large in size: 2,
Capsicums large in size: 2,
Oil: 2 table spoons,
Black pepper powder: ½ tea spoon,
Salt: 3/4 tea spoon,
Mango powder (amchur):1 tea spoon.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash potatoes and cook under pressure for five minutes. Peel them after they become cool.
Cut them into eight pieces each and set them aside.
2. Capsicums be de-seeded and cut them into two- inch size pieces.
3. Place oil in a kadhai over medium heat, till it becomes to smoke.
4. Add capsicums pieces, black pepper powder, salt and mango powder.
5. As capsicums become soften, after 4-5 minutes of time, put in potatoes (in 4).
6. Stir over medium heat for a few minutes (3, 4&5).
7. Sprinkle a few drops of water, if it tends to stick (to the contents in 6).
Best Recipe Websites
- Nalamothu Recipes
Wednesday, August 22, 2007