Easy recipe: Mung Chat
• 200 g sprouted mung, lightly steamed.
• 2 chopped onions.
• 1 cup (Kabuli Chana or black Chana), boiled in water to make them soft.
• 2 chopped red tomatoes.
• 1 chopped cucumber (kheera).
• 2 chopped red carrot.
• 2 chopped green chili.
• 10-12 raisins (kishmish).
• 3 table spoon fresh lime juice.
• Chopped coriander leaves (dhaniya).
• 1 table spoon red chili powder.
• salt to taste
• 2 table spoon mint leaves powdered or 15-20 fresh mint leaves chopped.
• 1/2 table spoon black pepper freshly powdered.
• 1/4 table spoon cumin seeds(Zeera), powdered.
Method of Preparation:
1. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately.
1. This is a very healthy and tasty dish for breakfast or with evening tea.
2. This is very delicious dish for growing child, due to its nutritional value.
Author: Bhupinder kaur (Rohini, Delhi)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.
Thanks for your recipe, will try this today.
Post a Comment