Boondi Recipe: Boondi Curd Chutney
1. Boondi=100 grams.
2. Curd==500 grams.
3. Cumin seeds=1/2 teaspoon.
4. Chili powder=1/2 teaspoon.
5. Salt= sufficient.
6. Coriander leaves= 1 small pack.
Method of preparation:
1. First of all pour the curd in a small dish and then stir vigorously the curd sufficiently (to make it more liquefied) and add sufficient salt to the stirred curd in the dish and keep it aside.
2. After that, take the boondi and pour it in the water (taken in another vessel) and allow the Boondi to be in water for some more time, so that it becomes soft, and then the soft boondi is added to the already stirred curd (liquefied) (in 1).
3. Now the mixture of curd and Boondi (1 and 2) shall be placed in another dish.
4. After that add upon that mixture (3) already fried cumin powder and chilly powder and mix them properly, so that all the contents in the dish becomes uniform.
5. Finally, spray the coriander leaves on that mixture (4) and serve this curd boondi chutney to the guests.
Enjoy the Boondi curd chutney.
Post a Comment