Indian Recipe: Cabbage and Moong Dal Balls
250 gms shredded cabbage
3 tblspn moong dal
1 tblspn oil
2 onions finely cut
3 chillies finely cut
Half inch ginger chopped
12 pcs pepper (powdered)
1 tblspn corriender leaves finely cut
1 tblspn rice flour
1 tblspn semolina
2 tblspn maida
Salt to taste.
Method of Preparation:
1. First boil the moong dal with little water
2. Put oil in an open vessel and heat.
3. Add onions and fry for 2mintues.
4. Then add Chillies, ginger, pepper powder and stir for 2 minutes.
5. Later add cabbage and keep it open on low flame for two minutes. (It should be half cook).
6. Now, mix the moong dal, rice flour and semolina to the mixture.
1. Take little water, mix maida and make a thick paste.
2. From the mixture make small balls, dip into maida and deep fry.
Now, the Cabbage balls are ready to eat.
Author: Joselyn Lewis (Mumbai)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.
Post a Comment