Soup Recipe: Tomato Soup
Soups are easily digestible nutritious foods.
½ kg tomatoes (chopped)
1 tsp garlic (paste)
1 tsp ginger (paste)
4 tsp butter
2 glasses of water
2 tsp corn flour
½ cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste.
Fresh cream and croutons.
Method of preparation:
1. Add water to tomatoes in pressure cooker and cook for about 6-7 minutes.
2. When they are done, sieve the soup.
3. Melt butter in a pan, fry garlic and ginger paste. Add tomato soup.
4. When it starts boiling, add corn flour (mixed in ½ cup milk), salt and pepper.
5. Garnish with cream and croutons.
To make croutons: Cube bread slices and brown on meal rack in oven-toaster-grill (OTG). Alter-natively, you may fry them in oil till they are brown in colour.
this looks like an easy and nutritious soup,high on taste too,i'll surely give it try!
Post a Comment