Recipe for sex: Onion Payasam
Onion Payasam stimulates ones mood for greater sex. In this recipe, onion, cardamom, asafoetida and vanilla powder are aphrodisiacs. Aphrodisiacs are foods that are consumed to increase sexual desire (Libido). Ancient people used diet with aphrosiacs to have great sex life than modern people.
1. Onions - 2
2. Sugar- 100 gm
3. Coconut – 1
4. Cardamom seed – 4
5. Asafoetida – a small pinch.
6. Vanilla powder – a pinch.
Method of preparation:
1. Boil chopped onion with 2 tbsp of sugar and cool it.
2. Do not strain the extra water.
3. Grate coconut and extract thick milk.
4. Mix coconut milk, sugar, milkmaid, honey, cardamom, asafoetida and vanilla powder.
5. Add boiled onion into it and mix well.
6. Serve it to your better half to have good sex.
Have a nice dinner and enjoy great night life.
Courtesy: Indian Express sex special and Chef Jacob Sahaya kumar.
Post a Comment