Indian Recipe: Bajra Roti
Bajra recipes are nutritious vegetarian foods. Bajra recipes are most popular foods in the arid areas of India like Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh.
Image Courtesy: Tanveer.
1. 2 cups Bajra Millet flour
2. 2 tblsp wheat flour
3. 2 tblsp oil
4. ½ cup fenugreek leaves
5. 1 tblsp ginger-chilli-garlic paste
6. Salt to taste.
Method of Preparation:
1. Mix both flours with curds and 2 tblsp oil, fenugreek leaves, chillies and salt.
2. Knead well and make the dough into small balls.
3. Flatten and roll out into chapatis.
4. Roast them till they are light brown on both sides.
5. Apply little cooking oil and serve hot.
It is a splendid site.
I linked so that your site could visit it from my site.
Please link by all means with my site.
Because I show various recipes, please visit the all of you.
If a site and you that it is possible, and a big connection comes,
and it was watched comment by each other by linking have you visit it,
I am happy at all. And I pray for your good luck.
Post a Comment