Brinjal chutney recipe is the common recipe in the rural households of Andhra Pradesh. After brinjal curry, it is the second most popular brinjal recipe.
2. Cucumber (Dosa kaya) = 1 cup (into small pieces).
3. Tamarind juice =2 spoons.
4. Oil (ground nut or sunflower) =3 spoons.
5. Salt = Sufficient for taste sake.
6. for spicing:
A. Black gram (Udat dal) in small quantity,
B. Mustard seeds=2Spoons,
C. Mentis =1/4 spoon.
D. Red chilly (dried) =6-8 pieces
E. Green chilly (mirchi) = 2-3 pieces
F. Coriander leaves = 1/2 cup (made into fine pieces).
G. Curry leaf =small amount.
H. Cumin seeds powder==1spoon.
Method of preparation:
1. First of all clean the brinjal with water and smear it with oil.