Best time to have:
munching item too:)
Rice with vegetable gravy, puli gravy
1. Marination time + drying time ~ a week.
2. Store for several months in an air-tight container
1. First clean the mango
2. Dice them into medium square pieces and add salt
3. Mix well and put in a jar
4. Nextday, dry the pieces on sunlight.
5. Once again put in the pieces remaining salt water and shake well
6. Continue the process till the mango is completely dried
7. Store it in air-tight container.It will last for more than six months.