• Mutton Liver 1/4kg
• Refined oil 2 tsp
• Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
• Turmeric Powder pinch of it
• Cumin Powder ¼ tbsp
• Salt to taste
It is a side dish and can be a starter too.
It can be combined with idly and chapathi.
Best time to have: Breakfast
1. Mix black pepper powder, cumin seed powder, turmeric powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Cut the liver pieces into dices and add them to the above content and leave it for 15 minutes to marinade.
3. Sauté oil and add the liver pieces.
4. Fry it till the liver becomes completely cooked.
5. Serve hot.
1. You can make it slightly damp to eat it as a side dish in lunch and breakfast
2. It is very good for human liver‘s health.
3. It helps in fast and speedy recovery from cough and cold.
Author: Suveetha (Bangalore)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.