Baking Soda 1 pinch
Serves: 4 members.
Preparation time: 40 minutes.
Best time to have: Evening Snacks.
Best combination: With Tea and Coffee.
1. If banana is in big size take one else take two.
2. Add maida, rava, sugar, milk and baking soda to the banana.
3. Mash it well like a smooth but thick batter.
4. Leave it for 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil in kadai in the high flame.
6. After heating, put this batter like a small ball.
7. Fry it for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. When it becomes brown in color, take them from flame.
9. At a time, we can put 5 to 6 balls.
10. Use tissue paper to remove excess oil from the snacks.
11. It can be stored and served for two days.
Author: Suveetha (Bangalore)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.