Dal Recipe: Moong dal Kuruma
For the gravy paste:
Aniseeds 1 tsp
Cinnamon 4 pieces
Green chillies 4
Coconut 1 cup
Poppy seeds half tsp
Serves: 4 members
Preparation time: 1 hour
Best time to have: Breakfast
Best combination: Idly and Dosai
1. Pressure cook the Moongdal till it becomes completely cooked.
2. Heat oil in the kadai and then splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
3. Fry the chopped onion till it turns golden brown.
4. Add chopped tomato and vegetables and fry them.
5. Sprinkle 50ml water on the vegetables and boil it.
6. In the mean time, grind the gravy masala items.
7. Mix this masala with vegetables. Stir it well.
8. Finally add cooked moong dal with this masala gravy and boil it for 10 minutes in medium flame.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Author: Suveetha (Bangalore)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/
Share your recipe and earn money.
Post a Comment