Easy recipe: Tomato Rice
Tomato rice is an easy and tasty lunch to make. It stays good for a longer time hence it is a good take away to office
Ingredients: (to serve 5 people)
Boiled/raw rice – 1 kg
Green chili – 2 no’s
Tomato – 10 no’s
Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
Curry masal powder – 1 teaspoon
Onions – 3 no’s (sliced)
Ginger-garlic paste – ½ teaspoon
Sunflower oil – 4 teaspoon
Coriander leaves – ½ handful nicely chopped
Curry leaves – ¼ handful
Cinnamon – 2 no
Clove – 2 no
Salt to Taste
Method of preparation:
1. Soak the rice in water for 10 minutes
2. Keep the pressure cooker on stove and pour 4 teaspoons of oil in it and fry the cinnamon, clove, green chilli and the sliced onions until it becomes brown.
3. Now, add the ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, chilli powder and curry masal powder one by one and finally add the cut tomatoes. Stir the mixture until everything gets mixed properly
4. Add the soaked rice to the cooker , put salt for taste and leave it in stove for 3 whistles
5. Remove the cooker from the stove and just mix the ingredients once without breaking the rice.
6. Transfer the tomato rice to the serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves for taste.
Author: Vinupradha (Chennai)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.
Post a Comment