Mutton ¼ kg
For gravy paste:
Aniseeds 1 tsp
Poppy seed ½ tsp
Cinnamon 2 inch
Coconut ¼ cup
Small onion 15
Garlic cloves 4
Ginger 1 inch length piece
Serves: 3 members.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Best time to have: At lunch
Best combination: Rice and chappathi.
• Pressure cook the Mutton for 3 whistles.
• Take a kadai; put cooked mutton, sambar powder and salt.
• Boil it for 10 minutes in medium flame.
• Add gravy paste with this mixture. Mix well.
• Keep this gravy in low flame for 10 minutes.
• Season it with mustard seeds and then garnish with coriander leaves and curry leaves.
Author: Suveetha (Bangalore)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.