Easy recipe: Muruggu
Raw rice 200gm
Urud dal 50gm
Butter or dalda 25gm
Salt To taste
Serves: 4 members.
Preparation time: 30 minutes.
Best time to have: Evening snacks.
Best combination: With tea and coffee.
• Grind the raw rice and urud dal in the flour mill.
• Take this flour in a vessel.
• Heat butter and mix with flour.
• Add salt, sesame and water to the flour.
• Knead it well to make soft dough. Heat oil in kadai in the high flame.
• Put a lump of dough in the Murugu achu and pipe out the patterns in ghee-greased plate.
• Fry it in refined oil. When it turns light brown in color take them away from flame.
• Use tissue paper to remove excess oil from the snacks.
• It can be stored in a dry container and served for a week.
Author: Suveetha (Bangalore)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.
Post a Comment