Dry potato is a tasty addition to your meal and is very simple to prepare.
Ingredients: (For 4 People)
Boiled Potatoes – 8 Pieces
Tomato – 2 Pieces
Onion – 2 Pieces
Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
Ginger green chilli paste – ½ teaspoon
Coriander Powder – 1 ½ teaspoon
Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt to taste
Garam Masala – ¼ teaspoon
Dry fenugreek leaf – 1 teaspoon
Method of Preparation:
1. Boil the potatoes in a pressure cooker. Leave it for 4 whistles and afterwards cut them into halves.
2. Chop onions and tomatoes into small pieces.
3. Put some oil into a pan and heat it.
4. Add ginger green chilli paste in the oil. Then deep fry the chopped onions in the pan.
5. Afterwards add the chopped tomatoes and stir the mixture well.
6. Add chilli powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala and salt to the mixture in the pan.
7. Mix vegetable and ingredients thoroughly and leave it for 5-6 minutes.
8. Add boiled potatoes in the mixture.
9. At last garnish it with dry fenugreek leaves.
Now the dry potatoes are ready to serve with chapattis.
Author: Sandeep Agarwal (Kolkata)
If you have talent to make good recipes, please visit http://www.nalamothuonline.com/.
Share your recipe and earn money.