How to prepare Summer special Tea?
Ingredients for preparing 4 cups of Tea:
Water: 4 Cups
Tea powder: 2 tea spoons
Sugar to taste,
Lemon pieces: 4 in number
Method of preparation:
1. Boil water and add tea powder to that boiling water.
2. After a few minutes take it (1) out and allow it to cool just for few minutes.
3. Filter the contents and add sugar (if necessary) and allow it to cool completely.
4. Press the lime pieces and the juice of the lime is poured into the tea decoction.
5. This tea is poured into 4 cups and ice pieces are added into each cup.
Offer this tea in the summer to your family members and guests at snacks time.
Post a Comment