Tea Recipes - Honey Tea
Ingredients to prepare 4 cups of Honey tea:
Water: 3 ½ cups
Milk: 1/2 cup
Pure honey: 4 tea spoons
Tea powder: 2 tea spoons
Add Sugar to taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Boil the water and milk together.
2. Once the above mixture (1) begins to boil, add tea powder to it and stir it slowly, and allow it to boil for 1 minute and take it out from the stove and allow it to cool for another minute.
3. Then filter the decoction and pour it in the cups.
4. For each cup add one tea spoon pure honey.
5. Add sugar for taste, if necessary.
Offer this honey tea to your family members or guests at the snacks time.
Post a Comment